I don't get it also. I've got a loving family. My father is not a drunkard and my mother doesn't have vices either. My siblings aren't problematic and our family is somehow 'well to do.' We're not burried in debts, we have no enemies. I have a nice and stable job and I have a little extra money to cater my luxuries. I'm surrounded by great friends - not that close, but close enough. I've got a lifestyle that others envy. Above all these, why do I always feel sad?
Like what I once told a friend, I don't have 'inborn' problems so I usually make my own dramas. And just this morning, I made a terrible mistake that I'm now regretting. I don't know why I did it but it surely made me miserable today. No, I haven't killed anyone yet, but I did kill a good relationship. I really am sorry I did that and now I don't know what to do next.
Have you ever terminated a relationship? 'Relationship' doesn't necessarily mean 'romance' so no, I'm not talking about getting busted. This morning, I closed my doors to a good friend of mine - I have my reasons but now I'm thinking my reasons were shallow. I can't undo what I did... I can apologize but I think that would just do nothing. I can open up my doors again, but the problem is, no one will be on the other side anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment